How I made 90,000 in 5 Days in online sales...See how

When I first wrote down this title, I thought to myself that it sounds cliche, and that I may not get the readership that I would expect from this post, and besides many people have used titles like this in the past to lure people into reading something totally different from what the title says, but on a second thought it was my experience and I would share it anyways and hope it finds it's home in someone's heart. Right now most people would want to put on their "smart cap" so they don't fall victims of scams, this is understandable, you can stop reading now or you can continue and see how i did it.
Buying and selling stuff online can be a very simple process, very rewarding in terms of your profit margin and if you understand the logistics involved you would well be on your way to making good money buying and selling online. I have been involved in eCommerce as at 2016 and I remember starting out with as little as 10,000 naira. This initial startup capital looked very little but it opened doors of opportunities i never knew abound in the business. You do not need an MBA to know how to buy and sell online. If you know how to watch movies on Netflix or IrokoTV on your mobile phone, you have no excuse why you shouldn't know how to make money with the one thing you fund with data and airtime yet cannot seem to also profit from the data you purchase. 
I had started out selling to my immediate contacts, family and friends and this customer line of sale quickly gets saturated and soon fizzle out you will be out of business in a heart beat. To continue to grow your sales you must find new prospects and channels to acquire new customers while retaining the ones you have and a good understanding of what to sell is vital to the growth of your online business, otherwise no form of product promotion or boosting can save your online business from dying. l sold to my immediate personal contacts, made some profit, increased my online orders and started listing in one of the eCommerce giants in Nigeria. There are many ways to increase visibility of your product when you are involved in buying and selling online. I have been asked severally by most persons to show them how to buy and sell online, I am thinking on taking them up on that request. So in the coming week I would hold a session for interested persons who would want to know how to start buying and selling online with NO MONEY AT ALL. Buying and selling online can be a no-brainer but you can quickly get lost in the woods without proper guidance. 
I had gotten an order from a prospective customers, the lead was coming from my online listing and he needed 50 pieces of an item I had listed online. At the time I had just 3 of the items left in stock, the customer had gotten my contact and asked if I can deliver the product in 7 days to which i agreed to, with a quick back-of-the-envelope calculation i had seen my profit to be about 100,000 thousand naira, it was too good an offer to pass on. It is however important for me to mention here that I had never gotten any delivery of my product not latter than 2 weeks. Amidst excitement was fear of failing to deliver. I had asked the customer to place the order and make an initial deposit of 50% to be sure I wasn't about to be scammed. To my surprise he did, and here is another problem, i didn't have the money to make the purchase for his entire request. I'll stop here for now and complete the story tomorrow in my next post. You can subscribe to get more post and check any of the "Reaction" to let me know what you think.

Comments