PASSION

Merriam-webster dictionary defined passion as intense, driving, or overwhelming feeling or convictionI started out writing some couple of months back, at first I wasn't sure, I was inconsistent, at times it felt like a total waste of time and everything you could think of had already been done by someone else, so there was nothing new. I couldn't pick a niche my writing was all over the place. I left everything, came back after a while and double down went into deep learning to build muscle in my area of interest and it all seems to come together now. And more than ever I have never been so convinced about my passion to focus on my work. We seem to worry more about the ten thousandth person reading our post or following than we do about the 1st reader. I have been posting on my blog every single day and for the first month readership went from just one person to 550 persons at the end of the month. That was  a milestone for me, some days I don't feel like it, others I felt like the entire world would read my post firing away on my keypad. Growth takes time, commitment and effort. Find your passion and stick with it. More importantly, do it for the right reason.

Comments