BLUE PILL OR RED PILL?

I had the opportunity of speaking with teens in one of the fastest growing churches in Jos about "The Art of Startup" and one of my slides talked about why you should start a startup. I feel it's a good idea to have it on my blog for your reading pleasure. Since I create content for millennials and Gen Z in Nigeria, I would focus on the stats that relates to us.
Source: National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
I love picture representations it tends to stick better than letters. This is one of the major reasons you should start a startup. The interpretation of this graph is a no-brainer. The numbers has been on the rise steadily and it's getting dangerously high. Here is the question BLUE PILL OR RED PILL?
You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all i'm offering is the truth. Nothing more. 
- Morpheus, The Matrix
Make a choice, stick with your beliefs and the fear of starting or start your own startup. See? it's that simple.

Comments