To conclude on how I made 90,000 in 5 days , I had loaned money to fulfill the order. It is noteworthy to state that having a ready line of credit for instances of emergencies in business is very crucial to the success of your business. I got knowledge of and used trusted agents who do fast shipping from oversees within 2 days. Product came into the country in less time than I had anticipated, delivery was made in record time to my customer and full payment made to me.I returned the loan I had collected in less than 3 days while making a profit of 90,000 on the 5th day, I had a happy customer and a happy seller :). As simple as ABC right?...wrong! If you happen to be a first timer there are a thousand and one things that could possibly go wrong in the entire process. The eCommerce ecosystem is fraught with a lot of fundamental challenges from poor internet penetration, logistic problems and high cost of data in Africa. With a good understanding of the market you can make great sales running as small scale.

Comments
Post a Comment